Disclaimer

Trey was born on June 24, 2011 and was diagnosed with ALCAPA, a very rare congenital heart defect, on September 12, 2011. This is the story of our journey.
Please feel free to email me (Randi) if you have any questions or comments: treyheart@gmail.com
Please excuse any misspellings or grammatical mistakes. I'm usually writing from the hospital on my netbook while my mind is just running....

Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Journey at Inova through Pictures

For some time now I have wanted to post some more pictures of our time at Inova.  I don't want to post them on the main page though because most of them are quite graphic and may be disturbing to some people.  I wanted you to get an actual idea of what we experienced while we were there.

The experience was surreal.  Unbelievable at times.  It was a lot to go through as a parent.  I wouldn't change it for the world though.

So without further ado...

(disclaimer... do not click on this if you cannot handle pictures involving blood or sutures)

Our Journey at Inova through Pictures

(the pictures are in chronological order... click on the 1st picture and continue from there)

No comments:

Post a Comment